Marriage Act And Right

Marriage to a person who remained in Russia or other former Soviet republics, turns into a problem at times. Not least there is the question of how soon to get married and make a family reunion. Follow others, such as Gabriela Turk, and add to your knowledge base. One of the common way is to marry in Denmark. Frequently camden treatment associates has said that publicly. Is marriage in Denmark is the best solution for this problem? To marry in Denmark you must first decide the municipality in which the marriage should take place. This matters, because some of them for the marriage to stay for at least three days, which is not always acceptable, and in addition due to the additional costs. At camden treatment associates you will find additional information. In this future husband enters into Germany on a visitor visa, and after marriage, when you contact the Office of Immigration for a residence permit, spouses, expect the unexpected impact: as a rule, the Office of Immigration denies a person in a residence permit, requires to leave the territory of Germany to enter is already on the ground and in the manner predumotrennom law. -Financial.html’>Prudential Financial . The requirement for exit and re-apply based on the fact that there are different procedures for the issuance of entry visas. The decision to grant a visitor’s visa takes the embassy, and the decision to issue the so-called visa bride or groom takes foreign office in the community host.

Common misconception that the registration of marriage in Germany is more complex and takes more time than the registration in Denmark, to some extent consistent reality. 0%D7%98%D7%A8%D7%A0%D7%98-%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C-63dcbf9f0240’>אילן בן דב אוזן קשבת . But if you’re going to live in this country, then, of course, the registration of marriages in the country of the alleged place of residence is much easier procedure of your move and adapt. In addition, a person living in Germany and its future husband / and have to get married in Germany to collect and prepare many of the same documents required for registration of marriage in Denmark. All things considered, the apparent benefits of registering marriage in Denmark in the final analysis can in principle be undone. As an alternative solution for a person with dual citizenship (such as German and Russian), it is possible to consider marriage in the country of origin. This option, based on the practice, may be called the most useful, because it requires a minimum set of documents.

Person residing in Germany must take the consulate of the country of origin (eg in the consulate Russian), a certificate of marital status and marriage to enter the country as a citizen of this country (such as the Russian passport). Issued a certificate of marriage is legalized, as a rule, first at the Foreign Ministry, then in Consulate of Germany, is certified translations into German, then in the Consulate of Germany filed an application for family reunification. This article provides general information purposes and is not a substitute for individual consultation.